Fun park construction gains pace in Chure corridor


Sarlahi, Feb 8 :   A fun park is being constructed at Hariban municipality-1, Kailashpur along the Chure-Bhawar corridor in Sarlahi.    

The park is under construction in the area which is three kilometres north from Hariwan Bazaar along the East-West Highway.  

Hariwan Mayor Kamal Budhathoki shared preparation was underway to install a big-size idol of Gautam Buddha in the park.  

Various structures such as picnic spot, selfie set, bridge and hotel around the park. Mayor Budhathoki informed that the park was being built at an estimated cost of Rs 49.7 million.    

"Ministry of Tourism would bear 65 percent of the construction cost while Hariban municipality would share remaining 35 percent", he said, adding the construction works of the park is estimated to be completed within two years. (RSS)

How did you feel after reading this news?