By A Staff Reporter Kathmandu, Nov. 24: The National Examination Board (NEB) has stated that all preparations for the final examinations of Grade 12 have been completed. The examinations are beginning from Tuesday. The NEB stated that 433,000 examinees of 4,105 schools across the country are going to sit for the annual examinations. Out of them, only 14,000 examinees have changed their examination centres near their current residence and other examinees are appearing in examinations from their own schools. Krishna Sharma, Grade 12 examination controller of the NEB, said that the NEB was all set to conduct the examinations abiding by all safety protocols. According to Sharma, the NEB has managed to conduct the examinations in home schools and the school teachers themselves will check their answer sheets. According to Sharma, question papers are ready to be sent through email and the schools themselves would print the required number of question papers. Starting from 8 am, the examinations will last for one-and-a-half hours and carry 40 per cent of the full marks. Of the remaining 60 per cent marks, 40 per cent will be added from the marks obtained in Grade 11 and 20 per cent from internal evaluation, according to the NEB. The results of the examinations will be published one month after the completion of examinations, Sharma stated. The examinations of Grade 12 earlier scheduled for March were put off due to COVID-19 pandemic. Suprabhat Bhandari, chairman of Nepal Guardians Federation, said the examination centres must not be the hotspot of coronavirus infection. He asked the authorities to be highly alert while conducting the examinations amid CVID-19 pandemic.