Jhapa, Oct 3: Two persons were electrocuted in two different places in the district. One of the deceased has been identified as Kaji Das, 32, of Silguri, India. According to police, Das who was working in a Steel Factory in Birtamod Municipality-1 got electrocuted due to short circuit. He died in course of treatment at Biratmod-based B & C Hospital. Meanwhile, Chintu Majhi, 40, of Damak municipality-5 also died due to electrocution while fishing in the local river using electricity supply. He also died while undergoing treatment at the Damak-based Life Line Hospital.